In This Episode
Kelly and Brian talk with Christine Telyan, Co-Founder and CEO of UENI, a mission-driven company that built beautiful and functional websites for over 650,000 small businesses.
Advice from Christine:
- Small business owners, particularly local ones, struggle with getting a solid online presence that they can keep up to date easily and by themselves.
- UENI helps small businesses get online so they can be discovered and build their online reputation.
- Some website builders offer great technology tools, but they give you the tech and then leave you to it. For busy small business owners, it can be difficult to find the time, learn about the platform, write the content, and learn how to use the plugins the right way.
- You can spend a lot of money and go to a digital agency who will set things up, maybe do something that’s more customized, but then you’ve made a considerable investment and more likely than not, you will pay them for ongoing maintenance.
- We continually invest in our product, both the platform and the service, and we are led by customer feedback. Our goal is to simply connect with more business owners.